Gone Mobile 73: Machine Learning with Frank Krueger
Episode 73 · August 7th, 2018 · 48 mins 54 secs
About this Episode
Frank is pretty much a machine himself, so we have him teach us the basics of Machine Learning and how he's been using it in his own apps! Listen to see how you can get started in Machine Learning with C# and .NET!
Capitalizing on the innate benefits of the native UI while exposing all objects and properties in C#, Telerik UI for Xamarin is a collection of Xamarin.Forms controls and Xamarin wrappers which offer fast loading, excellent drawing capabilities and pixel-perfection while providing “no-compromise” customization, flexibility and stunning UI. Telerik UI for Xamarin. .NET Tools for .NET Ninjas. Download a trial today!
- Frank's Blog: Code Prediction with a Neural Network
- Frank's Blog: "Hotdog or Not" Using Azure Custom Vision, CoreML,...
- Frank's Podcast: Merge Conflict
- Continuous C# and F# IDE for iPads and iPhones
- Kaggle ML Competitions
- Book: Deep Learning with Python